Monday 11 September 2017

Sepia Saturday 385 : 16 September 2017


I suspect we have had fishing before and I know we have had boats before, but I ask you to be patient. Or rather think about patience, because that is part of the title of this 1900 photograph which forms part of the Flickr Commons stream of the Mississippi Department Of Archives and History.  You may have been patiently waiting for this theme to appear for months, or maybe you are thinking that it is time to think up some new themes. Once again, I would ask you to be patient - Marilyn and I are working on the list for the last quarter of the year at the moment. So whilst you are patiently waiting for the list to appear why not fish out some old photo that might (or might not) match our theme this week and once you have posted it, add a link to the list below.

And whilst you patiently wait for a bite, here is what is left of our themes for the third quarter of 2017.





7 comments:

La Nightingail said...

From the 1800s to the present and meeting Sepia Saturday friends!

Molly's Canopy said...

Continuing on the theme of my fashionable grandmother...this time at age five.

tony said...

I think I just posted (or was it just a dream...?)

Barbara Rogers said...

A new home being constructed by my favorite lake...and a link to another post with old photos.

Mike Brubaker said...

For this theme I had another photo story that matched the lake, but at the last minute I've found another with a better view and a little boat too. Musical of course.

Helen Killeen Bauch McHargue said...

After a bit of a hiatus, I hope I'm back. My submission is a little long, pent-up stuff I guess.

Mike Brubaker said...

I have the story I was going to use for last week. Musical of course.